1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Altar 2 spot macro

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by gothic84, Mar 29, 2021.

1. gothic84

gothic84 User

Hi,

how ppl make 2 spot macro in altar?

I guess it is not possible using in game macro, probabely some keyboard/mouse macro.

Is it allowed?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

3. gothic84

gothic84 User

Thank you for info.

But I am new to device macro world and have hard time to tell those Concerns 2 and 3 apart.

When I use device macro that "presses" some shortcuts in a loop with delay it is 2 or 3? And if it is 3, what case is 2?

"Concern 2. “Can I use devices’ macro (keyboard or mouse) and go away from my computer?”
    Yes, you can. Previously it was prohibited to use non-game auto-hunting and be away from keyboard (afk). But from now on, it is allowed because the game itself encourage character leveling up with automatically switching targets, using skills, buffs and required items.

But please note that GMs will continue to pay close attention to players, who use programmable devices.

Concern 3. “Does it mean that I can use third-party programs which will make easier to level up?”
    No, it doesn’t. The use of third-party programs, which affect the game client, like bots, clickers and so on, is still a violation of the game rules, which results in your 4game account blocking."

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Example for case 2: You have a Razer mouse. It comes with Synapse software. In this, you setup a macro doing "press F1 F2 F3 and repeat it after 2 seconds". Then, you override one of your button to trigger the macro.

As for you, it's case 2.

Case 3: Advanced tools/scripts used to play at your place, hack the game client, modify network packets, spam clicks, etc ... We can say, it's for cheating.

5. gothic84

gothic84 User

Ok, thank you very much for clarification.