1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(28/07) Update of the week: Sea Hunt, Boosted Refinement Rates and Much More!

Discussion in 'Weekly updates' started by CM GodFather, Jul 26, 2021.

1. [CM] Helper

[CM] Helper Banned

[​IMG]
    The maintenance is over, the server is online. Changelog:

Events:
    — The Sea Hunt is here. Grind through the achievements and get sea rewards and titles.
    — The Refinement Rates are boosted! It is time to hit the forge!
    New Attendance Rewards were added to the game with a new costume as a last day reward.

Shop:
    — Brand new Refinement Sets are now available in the launcher. Do not waste any time for they will be available only until 4th of August.
    The In-Game Shop has been updated with new items, don't forget to browse through them!

Finished activities:
    — The Clockwork Treasure was be removed from the shop and from Launcher;
    WoE packs are no longer available;
    — The Holiday Horns were removed from the launcher.

Have a great game!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  2. Chayze

Chayze User

For the forum readers :Whistling:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  3. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

I wonder why it had to be Penomena to hunt. It's probably the most mean fish monster to choose since the only places of the game that it spawns at are featuring little rooms that tend to get swamped/stock-piled with all the Penomenas, making it impossible for non-high level with top gear to complete. Kaphas would've been the better alternative for a similarly strong monster that you can at least hunt on a similar level without being a ranged damage dealer.

4. Petite vache

Petite vache User

"Refinement rate boost"
    Well no, from what I've seen, it's "cash shop refinement rate boost"...
    Not that I'm surprised or that my reaction will change anything but that's kind of sad.

Very happy for the sea hunt event though !
    Time to get a roda frog card :3

5. HeyListen

HeyListen User

6. Adeodatus

Adeodatus User

Clocktower is very dangerous, and again it is full of small rooms in the eastern part of the map. Not everyone has top gear and/or is level 90+/has a suitable build to go into the clock tower underground.
    This event is, at least to my knowledge, supposed to be for every player, yet they make it excessively hard by choosing Penomena over Kapha, who is readily available on a field map and not bringing that imminent sense of danger with it like the cramp&penomena infested ct_ug map.