1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(18/08) Hugel, Abyss Lake, Taekwon Classes and Much More

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by CM GodFather, Aug 17, 2021.

1. [CM] Helper

[CM] Helper Banned

[​IMG]
    The Maintenance is over and the update is up, changes are the following:

Game updates:
    Another Prime Update is here, this time bringing Hugel, Abyss Lake, Taekwon Kid, Star Gladiator & Soul Linker. Make sure to check the patch notes.

Shop:
    You asked and we heard. The Bravery Bag is now featured in our new Refinement Sets this week.
    — The Warlock Treasure is here both individually and in packs. Check our Launcher and the Shop.

Event:
    The Refinement Rates have been boosted. Improve now your gear!

Gift:
    — To celebrate this great update, we added a Gift to the launcher, make sure to grab your Purple Biretta before 25th of August.

Finished Activities:
    — The Hunting Season has come to an end.
    — The Hunting Packs were removed from the launcher.

Enjoy the game!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  2. RaydenSorcEU

RaydenSorcEU User

How much more will it take to fix entrance to PvP arena? Character gets stuck for one minute after appearing on PvP. The problem exists since server launch. My support ticket got answer that is was given to test team a month ago. Still nothing has been done jet.

3. Orphea

Orphea User

Am I the only one who thinks that account bound Bravery Bags are preposterous?

Let the people who want to spend money upgrading do it, and let the others who wanna spend Euro, sell that cash shop stuff, be able to buy a +9 backpack without taking the refinement risk. Cash flows either way within 4Game so i don't see the issue. I'd much rather buy 100eur worth of cash points and buy a +9 backpack with zeny I made selling cash shop points, than spend 100eur for a CHANCE of making one, and probably fail getting literally nothing in return for my money but frustration.
    You guys gotta understand that whales that spend 100s of Euro on cash shop weekly are very hard to lose, and it's the smaller fish type of players that you're weeding out with these account bound choices, as they are much more likely to simply get pissed and quit playing your game after getting literally nothing but a big fat taco in their face for spending their cash.

What's next? Account bound Fallen Angel Wings? Or Heart Wing Headbands? Account bound shadow gear that needs +9 refine on every single piece? Come on who is going to play at that point.

Warpportal has made every cash shop item on iRO tradable and they are doing more than fine with all these whales just buying cash shop items to sell for zeny. Heck, I used to make my zeny that way too. Most of cash shop items are also tradable on kRO (besides enchant-granting items). Furthermore, both of these places provide a MUCH easier refine system with the cash shop refine deeds, which we do not have here, yet already introduced a piece of gear that everyone wants at least at +7.

Edit:
    And what about alt accounts?
    Do you guys seriously expect people to make a fresh +9 Bag on there too instead of being able to buy one with zeny (ie: by selling cash shop points)?
    I don't see myself making an alt Sura / Archbishop account for tanking, if I'm forced to make a new +9 bag, slot for example a deviling in it and NOT being able to pass that to my first account. Who's going to do that? 2 Devilings and 2 +9 bags basically stuck on the accounts with no way whatsoever to trade it in the future. Totally.

This is a massive red flag for me and I'm glad I have not spent a lot of money on this server so far.

If you guys want to secure cash flow for the server I suggest you simply introduce jRO gear through Lootboxes like iRO did, instead of offering kRO shadow gears. That way you can be sure the most powerful gear in the game will always come from the cash shop, EVEN if it's tradable, and there will ALWAYS be demand for new releases in the cash shop from everyone. Both the whales looking to make some quick zeny by selling the new stuff, and the regular/new players for the same reason.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    Chayze likes this.