1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sneak peek into Orfen update: L2Store, new items and Events (!)IN KOREA(!)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Palkah, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Palkah

Palkah User

Hello! Recently I had a long chat with a friend that played on the Korean version of L2. During this conversation he gave me a list of Events and new (L2Store included) items that were introduced in Korea during +- the duration of Orfen update. Since I'm such a nice guy for you, I've decided to share the list and attempt to cross-reference it with this topic: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658257/ (event plans for Q4) to make some educated guesses about what may come here (and it may not).

DISCLAIMER : I do NOT under any condition guarantee or claim that any of the events, items, or promos will be introduced here on Core. For all I know, we might get nothing from the list below.

DISCLAIMER 2: I just want a healthy discussion about NCSoft's idea of developing this game.

DISCLAIMER 3: I will not give any English item name, because I can't possibly know how they were translated, I will just try to explain what the item does.

DISCLAIMER 4: If anybody can find more detailed descriptions, please comment and I'll add it to the list.

Here we go then...

1. First of all, they introduced a 'cube mechanics'. Remember the fishing cube enchants? This is similar, you use an item (cube) every day to get some items, and this system was used both in events and in regular content. Some cubes I heard about:
    a) Cube for people who finished some Adventure's Guild quest, with some support items inside. They gave home run balls and other nice stuff.
    b) Cube related to Red Libra event giving some consumables

2. One of the events was giving PA Point Coupons (720 points if he remembers correctly), wee, free roses.

3. Elysium event. Farming. Rewards:
    a) 5khp potion
    b) restoring Elysium Buffalo with the whole server, rewards include packs with: 5 BILLION Adena, Scrolls of Blessing, Blessed Anthy, Ramona, Orfen or Lindvior Earrings, Baium, Tauti, QA, Mimir, Core, Helios, Earth Wyrm Ring, Blessed Valakas, Angel's Necklace, Harnak's Necklace, Energy of Longing, Longing Tali, Insanity, 7s Energy, 7s Tali, +7 Zodiac Agathion Charms, +6 Guard Agathion Charms, LEVEL FIVE JEWELS PERMA, PVP/E Weapon Stones, Weapon Save tickets,a lot of appearances, and Dyes. Could this be the 'Appearance Event' mentioned in Fragolka's post?

4. One of the events gave a potion (which you can keep in inventory), that gave BR for 2 minutes and 10% XP gained, but if you relog with the buff, it's gone.

5. They introduced something like Sayha Energies but for Jewels -> combine this 'energy' item with a Jewel Level 5, and you get a CHANCE to get a Level 6. However, the items are split, meaning there is a separate item for Aquamarine and separate item for Red Cat's Eye etc.

6. Olympiad rewards had a potion that restores 7k hp/cp.

7. Olympiad Rewards had a rune for 2h 20% XP Gained.

8. Fishing has 8 hour buffs for XP Gained from fishing.

9. In Korea they had a fishing event which gave 30-day Lvl 6 Brooch Jewels (red/blue cat, ruby/saph, diamond/pearl, Opal) and 30day Boss jewel sets.

10. One of the events had a potion for 30m that gave: XP 50%, XP with Vitality extra 50%, P/M atk P/M def, autoattack Crt Dmg, and Skill power, all of them 15%

11. There was a Dragon Event, where you could also get LO AND BEHOLD
    a) a box with 100% random dragon weapon fragment
    b) a box with 100% random dragon weapon lvl 1
    c) a coupon for time-limited dragon weapon lvl 2 (choose any)
    In other news: 30min buff for 70 attribute atk/def and 30% XP

12. One of the events gave a time-limited (30day) talismans for Skill Power or Cooldown

13. Red Libra. Now I don't claim that we will get THIS version, but here's what they had: alongside the usual stuff, there were Cubes giving consumables and Entrance Passes to various instances. As for the consumables - fishing buffs, Vitality items, enchants.

14. Some event gave a new type of rose - combined Barrier and Mighty - except for the usual effects, Atk/Def Attribute +100, Dmg Dealt +10%, Dmg Received -10%, 10% Skill Power

15.They added a way to upgrade Lvl 6 Jewels but that's all I know

16. Some L2Store boxes had boxes in them (xd) which gave 100% random lvl 5/6 jewel.

17. Lottery event with rewards like: 3b adena, 2b adena, 1b adena

18. Christmas Event with enchanting connected to Freya (at least it's not that happy uglyface Yogi), one of top rewards was a box with Lindvior Antharas and Valakas Jewels (3 items from 1 box)

19. Anniversary Event with collecting letters (farm event from what i understood), and BR herbs that drop on the ground

20. They also added some enchantable Siren agathion in L2Store (up to +10) but he doesn't remember the effects

21. An event Cube for 3 months (!!!), giving 30day lvl 6 vital stone after 1st month, 10 Immortal Scrolls after 2nd, and 10 Immortal Scrolls Chapter 1 after 3rd month kek

22. Seven Deadly Sins Anime Crossover Event ( I'm not kidding. Really. I'm dead serious. ) which gave agathions enchantable same way like the circlets now, +1-+5 and 3 stages, but again, I don't know the effects. Expect Hawk, Merlin, Escanor Agathion Charms (and all the other important characters from the anime, btw season 2 is unwatchable)

That's it.

Side note: keep in mind all of this was written down from memory by a guy who doesn't even play on Korea anymore, so there might be some mistakes and mixups of events but hey, it's something.

Side note 2: AGAIN, I do not claim that any of the items or events mentioned above will ever be introduced on Core, cause I can't possibly know that, take the info with a truck of salt, and always get your L2Store and Event knowledge from Official Announcements made on this forum by Innova Staff. This is just a list of what was happening in Korea, according to a person who doesn't remember everything perfectly.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    goduole, LonnieSmash and 21Sav like this.
  2. 21Sav

21Sav User

@Palkah for president?? Not CM, cuz he won't be able to share anything then.

Palkah likes this.
  3. neverx

neverx User

When are you starting your youtube channel?

Kym Willer likes this.
  4. Palkah

Palkah User

I already have one but it's time to find a job mbe

5. Oscar

Oscar User

:eek:

6. Palkah

Palkah User